22 December 2011

Joyful Prices at Uniqlo - Just 3 days left

Uniqlo are celebrating the festive season by reducing some of their key pieces to joyful prices.

Spoil yourself in a 100% cashmere sweater. Was £99.90 but now and until 25 Dec the price is £59.90.
Loving this Xmas berry red colour.
And it's not just the cashmeres which have been reduced but also:
Premium down jackets
Fleece full zip jackets
Heattech and Heattech accessories.
Available from Uniqlo stores or online www.uniqlo.com 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. I was really upset about the delivery time. It took for about a month to deliver a jacket but to my shock as I receive my order I instantly forgot my anger and was forced to add review. This is really a wonderful slim fit jacket as I wanted to buy and fitting is amazingly perfect. In love with the style and stitching of the jacket. All I want to say is just a Thanks!
    Slim Fit Jacket
    Celeb Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete